Since the year 1995 San Juan de el Hospital offers a series of workshops aimed to improve the training of persons and facilitate their future placement, mainly to women of origin different (Morocco, Syria, Uruguay, Honduras, Venezuela, Algeria, Guinea, Ecuador, Peru, Portugal, Bolivia…). They are taught by voluntari@s and this course are as follows:
– Cooking workshop (Wednesday, directed by Amparo F. and Pilar M.)
– Sewing workshop - arrangement of own clothing- (Wednesday, directed by M. Jose P.)
– Spanish workshops -3 levels- (Monday and Tuesday, directed by M. Santa, M. Joseph P., Marita and Pilar G.)
– European nationality/culture workshop (Thursday, directed by M. Joseph P.)
– English workshop (Thursday, directed by Gemma V.)
Also be taught a workshop of character fun (painting), Wednesdays, directed by Mavi.
We have a job board for contacting people who have formed in our workshops, with employers offering a job to perform various tasks and needs. First is a personal interview - in which are recorded personal data and availability/needs of each student- and is makes a follow-up and knowledge of the same through its assistance to the different workshops. Also is check the references provided from previous jobs.
Contact: Maite Comella
Food handler course
Throughout the year 2016, the College of veterinarians of Valencia will give - solidary collaboration- various editions of the course of manipulative of food-with the certificate corresponding- for people who want to participate and obtain the degree.