Conference: Is there anything wrong with pleasure?
The next Thursday 15 February at 20.30, We continue with the lecture series: "You Believe". This next session is entitled: Is there anything wrong with pleasure?, la impartirá Guadalupe Ferrando Roda (School teacher of Spanish Language and Classical Languages, Mary Immaculate College of Carcaixent)
- Is it true that "whatever we like, the prohibido is fattening "? Does God looking nag?
- Are we going to be held accountable for not knowing God enjoy the good things of this world, He has created?
- Make it good is always unpleasant?
- They are pleasure and pain, good or bad in itself?
- Why pleasure and pain have much prominence in life? How they determine my decisions?
- Why do I want so much? Why it hurts so much having to give up some?Should I give up all desire? What does God?
- Is it the same pleasure and happiness?
This cycle is aimed at young people who want to deepen, have questions or do not think about some aspects of the Christian faith.
I anticipate the calendar of the following conferences to be held every third Thursday of the month:
- Church scandals: Walls or help believing? Pilar Conesa García (Pilar Conesa García, researcher, Professor, Department of Management of the Polytechnic University of Valencia). 15 March 2018.
- And why that's going to be bad? Among the dictatorship of relativism and religious fundamentalism. Aniceto Masferrer (Professor of History of Law at the University of Valencia). 19 of April 2018.
- Chastity: ¿Madness or happiness in love? Pilar Conesa García (Pilar Conesa García, researcher, Professor, Department of Management of the Polytechnic University of Valencia). 17 may 2018.
- ¿Praying is good for something? Beatriz Ródenas Tolosa (PhD in English Philology, professor and researcher at the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University of Valencia). 21 June 2018.
- multicultural society and global world. Is there a true religion and others do not?