The next Thursday 17 may, in the lecture series aimed at young people: "You Believe", the session entitled: "Chastity: ¿Madness or happiness in love?” La imparte
Maria Lorente (Industrial engineering. It is specializing in family planning).
Some questions we ask about it and to be discussed at the session:
- How important is chastity for the happiness of a person? Why?
- It's good to unleash the sexual desire? And why God put man in this very intense desire, If it turns out that's bad?
- Sex is addictive? Who pays for it? It can be overcome?
- It is correct to think: "To Querré, while me apetezcas?”
- Can I lose my partner if I agree not to have sex? If you tell me that "everyone does it", or "if you love me, demuéstramelo”, Do I have grounds to refuse?
- Is the Catholic Church adamant that everyone has "the children that God sends you"?
This cycle is aimed at young people who want to deepen, have questions or do not think about some aspects of the Christian faith.
Os adelantamos la siguiente conferencia:
- ¿Praying is good for something? Beatriz Ródenas Tolosa (PhD in English Philology, professor and researcher at the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University of Valencia). 21 June 2018.