Conference: Is there really God or we invented?
The Thursday, 19 October at 20.30, We continue with the lecture series: “IT IS REASONABLE TO BELIEVE”, in which subjects is about faith, the society, the pain, if there is something after death, if there was Jesus Christ etc..impartidas by professional experts who will address the issue raised in each session.
Esta próxima conferencia llevará por título: Is there really God or we invented? impartida por D. Ernesto Fernández (biologist and philosopher, research field personalism)
This cycle is aimed at young people who want to deepen, have questions or do not think about some aspects of the Christian faith.
I anticipate the calendar of the following conferences to be held every third Thursday of the month during the course 2017-2018. We will keep you ahead of announcing the rapporteur of each session:
- The pain: Can a good God allow evil in the world? – Beatriz Ochoa (English teacher and religion, Secondary education).16 November 2017.
- Is there anything wrong with pleasure? Guadalupe Ferrando Roda (School teacher of Spanish Language and Classical Languages, Mary Immaculate College of Carcaixent).21 of December 2017.
- Is there something after death? Ignacio Gil Pechuán (professor E.U. Business Administration and Systems and Information Technology, Polytechnic university of Valencia). 19 January 2018.
- Was there truly Jesus Christ? An analysis of his personality. Adolfo Alonso Durá (Professor of Structural Analysis at Polytechnic University of Valencia). 15 February 2018.
- Church scandals: Walls or help believing? Pilar Conesa García (Pilar Conesa García, researcher, Professor, Department of Management of the Polytechnic University of Valencia). 15 March 2018.
- And why that's going to be bad? Among the dictatorship of relativism and religious fundamentalism. 19 of April 2018.
- Chastity: ¿Madness or happiness in love? Amparo Ferrando Roda (Law Degree, Master in Communication). 17 may 2018.
- ¿Praying is good for something? Beatriz Ródenas Tolosa (PhD in English Philology, professor and researcher at the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University of Valencia). 21 June 2018.
- multicultural society and global world. Is there a true religion and others do not?