Conference: Church scandals: Walls or help believing?
The next Thursday 15 March at 20.30, We continue with the lecture series: "You Believe". This next session is entitled: Church scandals: Walls or help believing?, he taught Pilar Conesa García (researcher, Professor, Department of Management of the Polytechnic University of Valencia).
- "I believe in God, but not in priests ": Is this phrase correct in the mouth of a Catholic?
- It can be spiritual a church that has accumulated so much political and economic power over the centuries?
- Would the Church to sell its assets to give to the poor?
- Is it compatible proclaimed that the Church "holy" and "saving" and is full of sinners?
- Can it be said in the s. XXI that the Church is infallible, and teaches Vedad?
This cycle is aimed at young people who want to deepen, have questions or do not think about some aspects of the Christian faith.
I anticipate the calendar of the following conferences to be held every third Thursday of the month:
- And why that's going to be bad? Among the dictatorship of relativism and religious fundamentalism. Aniceto Masferrer (Professor of History of Law at the University of Valencia). 19 of April 2018.
- Chastity: ¿Madness or happiness in love? María Lorente (Industrial engineering. It is specializing in family planning). 17 may 2018.
- ¿Praying is good for something? Beatriz Ródenas Tolosa (PhD in English Philology, professor and researcher at the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University of Valencia). 21 June 2018.
- multicultural society and global world. Is there a true religion and others do not?