Conference: Is there something after death?
The next Thursday 18 December at 20.30, We continue with the lecture series: "You Believe". This next session is entitled: Is there something after death? , the Ignacio Gil taught Pechuán (professor E.U. Business Administration and Systems and Information Technology, Polytechnic university of Valencia)
What awaits us after death? Why is it so hard to accept life in another world? Is it true that there is hell?
And how can God, It is infinitely merciful, so severely punish sinners, condemning the terrible pains of hell?Is it possible to be saved at the last minute?
'And it is not unfair to receive the same prize of heaven one that has taken a lifetime of effort and sacrifice, another that has become late on deathbed?
If there is a Heaven, what does it consist of? Is not it boring to live forever?
These questions, like many others, They require no easy answer that we will address next Thursday.
This cycle is aimed at young people who want to deepen, have questions or do not think about some aspects of the Christian faith.
I anticipate the calendar of the following conferences to be held every third Thursday of the month:
- Is there anything wrong with pleasure? Guadalupe Ferrando Roda (School teacher of Spanish Language and Classical Languages, Mary Immaculate College of Carcaixent). 15 February 2018.
- Church scandals: Walls or help believing? Pilar Conesa García (Pilar Conesa García, researcher, Professor, Department of Management of the Polytechnic University of Valencia). 15 March 2018.
- And why that's going to be bad? Among the dictatorship of relativism and religious fundamentalism. Aniceto Masferrer (Professor of History of Law at the University of Valencia). 19 of April 2018.
- Chastity: ¿Madness or happiness in love? Pilar Conesa García (Pilar Conesa García, researcher, Professor, Department of Management of the Polytechnic University of Valencia). 17 may 2018.
- ¿Praying is good for something? Beatriz Ródenas Tolosa (PhD in English Philology, professor and researcher at the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University of Valencia). 21 June 2018.
- multicultural society and global world. Is there a true religion and others do not?