The personal presence in the office we recommend to book date to get married in San Juan de el Hospital (+34 96 392 29 65, email@example.com). and, to the extent possible, talk with the Rector or any of the priests Church.
The record for a canonical marriage can be held is advisable comenzarlo three months before the date of the celebration of marriage.
Premarital courses they can be in any parish/church, According to the dates and modalities in which they impart (weekly or intensive weekend, etc.)
Premarital courses at St. John's hospital are held throughout the year, specifically the first full week of the month (see agenda) from Monday to Friday, 20 ’ 30 21 ’ 30 hours.
For those who are not confirmed, the week following the workshops (and also from 20' to 21'30 30) some intensive catechesis are taught to receive confirmation on next date.
The sacrament of matrimony
Christ wanted to be born and grow up in the bosom of the Holy family of Joseph and Mary. The Church is nothing more than the “God's family”. From its origins, the core of the Church was often constituted by those who, “with all his house”, they had become believers (HCH 18,8). When developing they also wished that it would save “throughout your House” (HCH 16,31; 11,14). These families converted were islands of Christian life in an unbelieving world.
God who created man by love, It's called him also to love, fundamental and innate vocation of every human being. Because man was created in the image and likeness of God (GN 1,2), that is love (1 Jn 4,8.16). Having them created Dios man and woman, the mutual love between them becomes image of absolute and unfailing love with which God loves man. This love is good, very good, in the eyes of the creator (GN 1,31). And This love that God blesses is destined to be fruitful and in the common work of the care for creation. “And God blessed them and said to them: Be fruitful, and multiply you, and fill the Earth and put it” (GN 1,28).
The protagonists of the marriage Covenant are baptized a man and a woman, free to enter into marriage and freely expressing your consent. “Be free” It means not acting under duress and not be hindered by a natural or ecclesiastical law. Consent consists of a human act, by which the spouses are given and are mutually. “I receive you as wife … I receive you as husband”. The consent must be an act of the will of each of the Contracting Parties, free of violence or fear serious external. No human power can replace this consent. Yes this lack freedom, the marriage is invalid.
In its mode and State of life, the Christian spouses have their own charism in God's people. This grace of the sacrament of marriage is intended to perfect the love of spouses, to strengthen their indissoluble unity. Through this grace they help each other to sanctify themselves in conjugal life and the reception and parenting.
Conjugal love requires the spouses, by its very nature, an inviolable fidelity. This is a result of the gift of themselves that the spouses are mutually. True love tends itself to be something definitive, not something passenger.
By its very nature, the institution of marriage and conjugal love are ordained to the procreation and education of the offspring and with them are crowned as its culmination. The children are the most excellent gift of marriage and contribute much to the good of the same parents.
In our days, in a world often strange and even hostile to faith, believing families have a fundamental role in the headlights a faith alive and will. The Christian home is the place where children receive the first announcement of the faith. Why the family home is just called “Domestic church”, Community of grace and prayer, School of human virtues and Christian charity.
Answers to frequently asked questions
- What is marriage?
- The sacrament of matrimony creates a perpetual and exclusive bond between spouses, and it gives spouses the grace to reach Holiness in married life and welcome and educate the children. Jesus teaches that the marriage is indissoluble: “What God has joined, do not separate the man” (MC 10, 9).
- What are the essential properties of marriage?
- The unit, indissolubility and openness to fertility.
- What is the minimum age for marriage?
- In the majority of Nations, the minimum age to marry is of 18 years. Ecclesiastical permission is required to do so before the minimum age established.
- What is required when one of the spouses is not Catholic?
- To be lawful, mixed marriages (among Catholic and non-Catholic baptized) they need an ecclesiastical permission. It is essential that the Catholic spouse should confirm the commitment, also known by the other spouse, keep the faith and make the baptism and the Catholic education of children.
- What is matrimonial consent?
- It is the will expressed by a man and a woman mutual self-giving and definitely in order to live a faithful and fruitful love Alliance. For the marriage to be valid, This must have as its object the real marriage, and being a human act, conscious and free, not determined by violence or coercion.