Resumption of Masses and prevention measures
The first phase of the “de-escalation” will begin on next Monday 18 may with the resumption of Masses.
MASS TIMETABLE with the usual usual hours:
|From Monday to Friday: 7:15h, 10:00h, 19:00h|
|Saturdays: 10:00h, 12:00h (In English), 19:00h|
|Sundays and public holidays (non-working): 12:00h (children), 13:00h, 19:00h, 20:00h (young)|
PREVENTION MEASURES to attend Mass:
TO BRING FROM HOME:
- The use of a mask and, If it is possible, of gloves.
- It is advisable to bring your own hydroalcoholic gel, and use it before entering.
- Maximum 2-3 people per bank, except family groups
- Communion is received in the hand and standing, without answering anything.
- The central corridor is one way, and the sides back.
BY THE END:
- The collection basket will be offered upon departure. The use of POS and Bizum is also recommended. (solidarity cause): 00173
- Get out in order, starting from the last rows, and avoid crowds at the doors.
- The obligation to go to Mass on Sundays is waived until further notice..
- Sundays, the mass of 12 is reserved for children and their parents, no grandparents.
|Schedule of the Church and to the public:|
|From Monday to Friday: of 6:45 to 7:45h, of 9:30 to 13:30h, and 17:00 to 21:00h|
|Saturdays: of 9:30 to 13:30h, and 17:00 to 21:00h|
|Sundays and public holidays (non-working): of 11:00 to 14:00h, and 17:00 to 21:00h|